Your chance to win a Four Pack of Disney World One Day Park Hopper Tickets
$20 Suggested Donation Per Chance Drawing Ticket*
(200 tickets is the maximum that will be included in the drawing.)
Drawing will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at Flagler Volunteer Service’s Giving Store Luncheon which will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn.
*You do not need to be present to win. If you want to attend the Giving Store Luncheon there is an additional $20 fee to attend and you must rsvp by October 30, 2019. Luncheon details available by clicking this link: GIVING STORE LUNCHEON
This is a fundraiser to benefit Flagler Volunteer Services, 5400 E. Highway 100, Palm Coast, FL 32164.
The winning ticket will be selected by a random draw at our Giving Store Luncheon.
Donations for Chance Drawing tickets can be made online by clicking on the Paypal button below or by mailing a check to Flagler Volunteer Services – PO Box 353755, Palm Coast FL 32135. For additional information please contact FVS at 386-597-2950 or email email@example.com
- These tickets are valid at the Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida during normal operating hours (except from December 25-31) and provide admission to a magical experience at one or more of Disney’s unique theme parks on the same day: Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Parking is NOT included.
- These tickets may not be sold or exchanged for anything of value.
- These tickets have no cash value and cannot be upgraded nor can they be applied towards a package to meet eligibility requirements.
- Other restrictions can be found on the back of the tickets.
- These tickets expire on June 21, 2021. There is no replacement for lost or expired tickets.
- These tickets cannot be used from December 25-31 and are not valid for events requiring separate admission. Theme Park admission is subject to capacity constraints.
*This is a fundraiser for Flagler Volunteer Services, Inc. 5400 E Highway 100 Room 117, Palm Coast, FL 32135. No purchase or contribution is necessary. For a complimentary ticket please contact the Flagler Volunteer Service’s Office at (386) 597-2950. The winner will be chosen by a random draw at 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn Town Center, 55 Town Center Boulevard, Palm Coast, FL 32164.